paysafecard New Zealand Region Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers)
paysafecard is a secure prepaid card for making online payments. It does not require you to reveal your personal or credit card information.paysafecard voucher is a global market leader in online prepaid payment methods and Paysafe Holdings UK Limited subsidiary. Prepaid means that you buy paysafecard online at any of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide and use it to pay online at numerous partners across a huge range of industries.
New Zealand’s Prepaid Card paysafecard Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers)
paysafecard – Pay Prepaid Online
paysafecard is a secure prepaid card for making online payments. It does not require you to reveal your personal or credit card information. A PSC (as the popular payment card is often abbreviated) is often a great alternative to paying with a credit card. With 2.5 million users each month, paysafecard is one of the most secure, anonymous and widely accepted online Prepaid Payment Gift Cards available. It is the closest to paying with cash on the internet you can get. By using the 16-Digital Pin upon checkout, you protect your private financial data. Try it for yourself and see how much easier and more secure online shopping with a PSC is!
paysafecard voucher is a global market leader in online prepaid payment methods and Paysafe Holdings UK Limited subsidiary. Prepaid means that you buy paysafecard online at any of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide and use it to pay online at numerous partners across a huge range of industries.
paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method based on vouchers with a 16-digit PIN code, independent of bank account, credit card, or other personal information. Customers can purchase vouchers at local sales outlets and pay online by entering the code at the checkout of the respective website (e. g. an online game). paysafecard codes are not designated to be passed by mail or telephone.The paysafecard Digital Prepaid Gift Card can also be used to deposit the global mainstream payment tools NETELLER digital wallet and Skrill digital wallet.
paysafecard is issued and distributed country-wise; cross-border and cross-currency usage is possible within some limits. The scope of services and partner webshops varies by country. In most countries, a personal account called my paysafecard for uploading PINs is available.
paysafecard – as easy as cash
- Buy a paysafecard PIN at any of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide in any of the following amounts: $10 NZD, $20 NZD, $50 NZD, $100 NZD.
- Then use it to pay at numerous online shops: Simply enter the 16-digit PIN and you’re done.
My paysafecard – the administration tool for your PINs
My paysafecard is your personal payment tool. After signing up free of charge, you can upload purchased paysafecard PINs to your my paysafecard administration tool, and thus optimally manage these. Your available PIN value is available in a central location and you simply pay online with your user name and password.
paysafecard – Online payments for all
The company offers payment methods that meet individual needs with paysafecard, the payments account my paysafecard, paysafecard Mastercard® and a variety of white label products.
The continuing development of its distribution structure, the ever-increasing number of appealing online shops, and its continuing international expansion account for the success of paysafecard and its high end user acceptance. As one of the world’s market leaders for online payment solutions, paysafecard are particularly focussed on the continuous improvement of the quality of our products and customer service.
How To Redeem Your paysafecard Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers)
- Customers can purchase paysafecard PINs at local sales outlets or pay online at fairy.co.n
- Load up the paysafecard PINs to your my paysafecard account. If you don’t yet have an account, sign up now free of charge.
- Add funds to your respective website (e. g. an online game & gambling) account using my paysafecard.paysafecard To do this, select paysafecard when you make your deposit and enter your my paysafecard user name and password.
paysafecard Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers) Terms & Conditions
- Fees:All our fees in connection with the use of the paysafecard will be indicated on your paysafecard.Some Webshops may charge administration or other fees for the use of the paysafecard, which will be included in the Transaction Amount. We advise that you consult the Webshop’s terms and conditions to obtain any information on such fees prior to completing any Transaction.
- Purchase of a paysafecard:paysafecards cannot be re-loaded with additional funds, whether any Balance is remaining thereon or not.
- Use of the paysafecard:You may use the paysafecard with any Webshops that accept paysafecard issued by us in New Zealand as a means of payment, subject to any terms and conditions as may be required by such Webshops. The paysafecard does not require activation and can be used any time after purchase.
- No refund possible:If you haven’t fully used your valid paysafecard, yet, please note that an early redemption of your paysafecard against a refund of the still existing value on your paysafecard is excluded.
- Currency: paysafecards sold in New Zealand shall be issued in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Any payments made for goods/services in another currency shall be converted into New Zealand Dollars using the exchange rate applicable on the date of Transaction. Our applicable exchange rates will be posted daily on the Website and will be displayed during the Transaction. The exchanged rate used and the amount that will be debited from the paysafecard will also be shown at the time of the Transaction.
|Single Gift Card Amount||
$10 NZD, $20 NZD, $50 NZD, $100 NZD
|Single Gift Card Color||
|Single Gift Card Use In||
|Single Gift Card Valid For||
|Single Gift Card Fees||
No Card Fee
|Single Gift Card Attributes||
Digital Gift Card
|Single Gift Card Delivery Form||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write a review
The Digital Gift Cards will be sent to the nominated email address with Free Shipping.
The Physical Gift Cards can be delivered by tracked Courier Post with additional postage as below, please select while ordering. Please contact our service team for rural address delivery.
- Courier Post Tracked Non-Signature – Next Working Day $7.5 NZD
- Courier Post Tracked With Signature – Next Working Day $9.5 NZD
Please note Digital Code orders are not delivered immediately. Orders are checked and processed between 9am and 9pm NZ standard time on business days, so delays in digital delivery may be expected.
- Digital Codes purchased will be sent to the email address.
- All Digital Codes are only able to be redeemed on a New Zealand region account.
- Once a Digital Order has been confirmed and delivered it cannot be refunded.
- Digital Code will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without permission.
How to use a paysafecard?
Answer: Thousands of shops worldwide accept paysafecard as a payment method. Use it securely for online shopping, gaming, booking a holiday or even entertainment streaming services. Simply use the 16-Digital PIN upon checkout as you would a credit card. Your prepaid credit will be used to cover your purchase or payment. Any remaining credit can be used during later transactions.
What can I buy with paysafecard?
Answer: Games, Online Dating, Social Games & Communities, VoIP, Telephony & Messaging, Internet Services & Travel, Music, film & entertainment, Sports betting, poker,Casino and more.
What is the my paysafecard account for?
Answer: Creating a is optional, but has many advantages. Store and register all your e-PINs in one convenient place, keeping them organized. You can block or unblock them, track your transaction history or request a refund from your account. Additionally, some vendors offer the possibility to pay with the my paysafecard balance, instead of with individual PIN numbers. Therefore, offering a service comparable to an electronic wallet much like PayPal.
Can I top up my paysafecard balance?
Answer: While it is not possible to recharge a specific card or e-PIN, you can create a account and recharge it with a paysafecard PIN. Keep in mind that in order to do so, the country you bought the paysafecard in must match with the country on your account.
How can I check my balance?
Answer: Use the nce check to see how much prepaid credit is left on your card. This credit does not expire and is valid indefinitely for future online payments. Remember to use it within 12 months to avoid administration costs.
Are there any fees or restrictions associated with a paysafecard?
Answer: Using a Paysafe card is essentially free, but some fees could apply based on region. Be sure to check the mitsfees and limits page or terms and conditions for more information.
Are there alternatives to using a paysafecard?
Answer: If you want to try something other than a paysafecard, here are a few alternatives available. Neosurf, Flexepin,EcoVoucher and offer the same service: To pay online with a code. If you are looking for a ‘real’ prepaid credit card, you can choose between a Visa gift card or a Mastercard gift card. Both are immediately issued and delivered by E-mail.