New Zealand’s Widest Range of Musical Instrument Products Brand Rockshop Gift Cards
Rockshop,New Zealand’s musical equipment professionals with – currently – 27 retail stores nationwide, Rockshop continues to expand both the number and size of its outlets with an ever increasing roster of the world’s best brands of Musical Instruments and Equipment. Rockshop has set the standard in New Zealand’s music retail industry since establishment in 1986.
We’re a household name, synonymous with professional sales and service, the best available products, committed staff, innovative presentation, accessible locations, a proactive commitment to local artists and the NZ Music Industry as whole, through foundational partnerships such as Rockquest, Bandquest, Showquest, Tangata Beats and Play It Strange.
Rockshop mission statement is simple: “Best Prices, Best Service, Best Products”.
Rockshop continues to grow the NZ market through its market leading brand support, professional approach and commitment to providing musicians of all levels with the best possible deals, service and products.
How Do I Redeem The Rockshop Gift Cards In-Store?
In-store at Rockshop: you must have your Gift Cards with you to purchase at the cashier. Rockshop staff will swipe/scan your card. If your Gift Cards balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Cards for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Rockshop Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- This Rockshop Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to terms and conditions set out by Webb Enterprises Limited t/a Rockshop and KBB Music which may change from time to time – see our websites.
- This Rockshop Gift Cards can be redeemed in-store at any Rockshop and KBB Music.
- This Rockshop Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or exchanged for another Gift Cards.
- Any balance that remains on the card can only be used against future purchases, no change will be given. Protect this Gift Card – it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- This Rockshop Gift Cards can be re-charged with a minimum amount of $20, extending the expiry date of the entire balance for another 24 months.
- The Rockshop Gift Cards Once expired, any unused credit cannot be used or refunded.