Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards (Express Delivery)
Timezone Entertainment Centres have the latest interactive entertainment, video games and high tech prize machines.
A great place to keep the kids amused or to hang out with your mates. Timezone is all about fun and excitement – no matter what age or gender there’s always a game for everyone.
Now with a bigger and better space, Timezone offers glow in the dark mini golf, tenpin bowling and bumper cars!
Family leisure centre in a convenient location. Leaders in the latest high-tech prize, video and interactive games. Win prizes, enjoy family fun, compete with friends. Great for birthday parties, fundraisers or a fun day out. Enquire today to book your next party or event – not available at all locations. Open 7 days, fully supervised
How To Use Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards To Play Game?
Timezone uses a super-simple, reloadable Powercard system that stores your credit balance and the amount of paper or e-Tickets you’ve won. Simply choose your Powercard in store , load it up with credit or the timed play package of your choice, swipe and play! The price of the game is automatically deducted from your card balance, and any Powertickets you win are saved on to your Powercard.
Time Play vs Credit Play
Load money onto your Powercard and swipe or tap your card through the swiper to start your game. The price of the game will automatically be deducted from your Powercard. Any Powertickets you win are automatically added onto your card. Redeem your Powertickets for prizes at the prize counter.
If you purchase a Time Play package, just swipe your card on the games included in your package. Just remember that no Powertickets are awarded and packages are per person. Please note Time Play is valid all day Monday to Friday, term time only.
Tap onto a Rainbow of FUN!
We’ve updated our swiper colours each type of game at Timezone comes with a different coloured swipe-to-play mechanism – Green, Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple, and Orange. Partly because we love the rainbow effect, but mostly because each colour defines different prices – you’ll see that games price on the Tap and play screen and it will be automatically deducted when you tap. The pictures below show what colour your favourite game will be.
Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing or using a Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Treat this Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Card like cash. Timezone will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Register your details in venue or on our website and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance.
- The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone and Zone Bowling venues within New Zealand only.
- The Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase time play packages, to purchase Physical Gift Cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online.
- The Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold.
- The cash balance and Powertickets on the Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit.
- Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards credit balances including play credit and Powertickets cannot be combined with other Powercards.
- The Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited.
- You are liable for all transactions on the Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Cards except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Monies, bonuses and Powertickets cannot be split across separate Powercards.
- All loads must be onto a single Timezone Powercard Physical Gift Card and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.