New Zealand’s Local Pharmacy Group Life Pharmacy/Unichem Pharmacy Gift Cards
The Pharmacy Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods and services at Unichem Pharmacy, Amcal Pharmacy, Life Pharmacy, Radius Pharmacy and Care Chemists all around New Zealand.
Life Pharmacy is proudly New Zealand owned and operated. We have everything from fragrance to first aid, make up to medicines, skin care to sun care, test kits to tanning products. Life pharmacy online brings your pharmacy to you.
Unichem Pharmacy is your local health professional. With a network of more than 250 pharmacies throughout New Zealand, you’ll always find professional care + advice for all your health, wellness and beauty needs.
In addition to stocking a wide range of quality natural health products, over the counter medications and beauty essentials, your local Unichem Pharmacist has the expertise to offer a range of health services. Come in and talk to us about Coeliac disease testing, blood pressure checks, a number of vaccinations, bowel health screening, medicine management, warfarin monitoring and more.
Your Unichem Pharmacist is always available to discuss health conditions and medicines, provide advice on products and help you get the most from your medicines.
Life Pharmacy/Unichem Pharmacy Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Life Pharmacy/Unichem Pharmacy Gift Card Expires 12 months after card purchased or last recharge.
- Redeem for goods and/or services at any Life or Unichem Pharmacy store.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or exchanged.
- This Life Pharmacy/Unichem Pharmacy Gift Card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set out by Life & Unichem Pharmacies.
- No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases until the card has expired.
- Any unused credit cannot be used and will not be refunded once card has expired.
- Reward points are earned at the time the Life Pharmacy/Unichem Pharmacy Gift Card is redeemed. The maximum charge/recharge value is $500.