United States’s Famous Prepaid Payment Card American Express US Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
American Express® Gift Cards are always a thoughtful gift. It?s a trustworthy way to acknowledge family, friends & business associates!
If someone claims you should pay them in Walmart gift cards, please report it at FTC Complaint Assistant. Read more at Gift Card Fraud Prevention.
An American Express US Gift Card is a prepaid payment card preloaded with a selected US dollar amount. It can be used in any online webshop in the US that accepts Amex Gift Cards as payment and unlike traditional credit, debit, or charge cards, it comes with no usage fees! Just shop online with secure prepaid funds until the card’s balance reaches zero. Amex lets you pay simply and with confidence online.
Where can I spend anAmerican Express US Gift Card?
Spend this Amex Gift Card, within the US, online anywhere that accepts American Express Gift Cards. Simply place items in your shopping cart when shopping on your preferred website. Then proceed to checkout and enter the card number, 4-digit security code (CVC), and expiration date to pay with your prepaid card balance. Note: Some online retailers do not accept “split tender” payments with a gift card. Your card could be declined if there aren’t enough available funds to cover the amount of your purchase or a pre-authorization request from the merchant. Be sure to know your balance before making a purchase and that the total can be completely covered by your available gift card funds if this is the case.
American Express US Gift Cards Fees:
A one-time Purchase Charge in the amount of $5.44 is charged for each $100 Gift Card at the time of purchase
- Special Usage Instructions:
- In stores, select ‘Credit’ as a transaction type when presenting the $100 Gift Card at checkout
- When purchasing gas, please pay inside rather than at pump
- American Express Gift Cards cannot be used at casinos or ATMs. Usage restrictions also apply for international airlines.
- When making a purchase for more than the available funds on your Gift Card, ask the merchant if they accept 2 forms of payment. If the merchant agrees, request that they place a specific dollar amount on the other form of payment (e.g., the final transaction amount less the balance of funds available on your American Express Gift Card).
American Express US Gift Cards Terms and Conditions:
- This prepaid American Express Gift Card may be used at U.S. merchants that accept American Express Cards.
- Funds do not expire.
- The Card cannot be used at ATMs.
- Not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- Additional limitations apply, including restrictions on use of the Card for recurring billing.
- Read enclosed Cardholder Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including a binding individual arbitration clause.
- Replacement Card issued only to the extent of available funds at time of notification. For customer service, call 1-877-297-4438. For balance inquiries, current Cardholder Agreement, and additional information visit americanexpress.com/mygiftcard. Card has no value until purchased at check stand. Issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation.
The card may be used at merchants and retailers in the United States that accept the American Express card. The card cannot be used for ATM cash withdrawals or for recurring billing charges (such as monthly utilities or subscriptions). You may use the card to make final payments, but may not be able to use the card to make reservations or deposits (e.g. car rental or hotel reservations). Except where required by law, the card is not redeemable for cash. The card may not be used for unlawful purposes.